Winmau Blade 6 Triple Core Dartboard
The Winmau Blade 6 Triple Core Dartboard is endorsed by the Professional Darts Corporation.
Made of natural sisal fibres, one of the highest quality and most durable dartboards materials, this Dartboard comes with a professional mounting system. The metal segments have been reduced to increase the playing surface. This Dartboard is made without staples and has a very very thin wiring system.
Features an all-new Triple Core Carbon Base patented system, that provides a seamless playing surface and a third, high compression layer, with carbon fibre reinforced sisal. The ultimate in dartboard construction, providing optimal fibre density, unrivalled dart retention and maximum scoring.
- 60° Angled Blade Wire: ultra-thin 60° angled wire deflects darts into the scoring area for absolute minimal bounce outs.
- Density control: optimum fibre density and improved dart retention in the double, treble and bullseye zones.
- Triple Core Carbon: all-new patented system with a seamless playing surface and a third, high compression layer, with carbon fibre reinforced sisal.
- Hi visibility sisal: All new graphics and the world’s first laser cut anti-glare number ring for the ultimate playing experience.
- Easy Adjust Mounting System: the Blade 6 Triple Core fits any wall allowing you to start playing within minutes.
- Includes spirit level
- Dimensions (Diameter x Thickness): 450 x 38 mm
Product Care: Bristle dartboards are climate sensitive and need to be stored indoors in a cool dry place, without moisture.
These dartboards cannot be stored in an outside shed / covered area as they are at risk of mould in cool climates or drying out in higher temperatures.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.