1. Marketing Manager
We are looking for a creative Marketing Manager who can raise the bar at McSport and drive brand reputation through storytelling, ideation, and innovation whilst nurturing and inspiring our in-house creative and digital teams in the process.
You will have experience in activating marketing campaigns from start to finish and worked with cross-functional teams on tight deadlines to deliver content and campaigns that drove results. You have a keen interest in sports and fitness and in turn are passionate about leading teams to deliver results in a fast paced environment.
This role is high intensity, working alongside teams that are passionate about what they do and on a journey to elevate McSport, whilst enjoying the wins along the way. It’s a fun brand and we enjoy what we do!
- Creative Storytelling: Bring ideation, concept and storytelling capabilities in-house at McSport to develop integrated creative campaigns, content and experiences.
- Brand Voice and Visual Style: Establish and manage McSports brand voice and visual style to connect and engage with each customer segment. Lead the successful development of a consistent voice and distinctive style, across everything from campaigns, social posts, website, emails to point of sale and packaging.
- Collaboration and Partnerships: Collaborate closely with department heads and build relationships that aid in problem solving and support McSport initiatives, with the ultimate goal of optimising the customer experience and maximising revenue generation. Nurture relationships with brand ambassadors and partnering agencies or companies.
- Measurement and Insights: Analyse campaigns, identify trends and provide fast, accurate reports, to optimise and improve campaign performance. Identify and prioritise digital marketing objectives, to communicate marketing messages to varied target audiences across multiple platforms.
- Customer Retention: Establish initiatives to improve customer retention across the four pillars of the business.
- One Step Ahead: Keep up to date with our audience – ensure we are marketing the right products to the right people on the right platforms, in collaboration with the sales teams to enhance our content strategy.
- 1st Party Data Growth: Work closely with internal teams in researching opportunities to promote our content and grow our marketing databases.
- Passion for creativity with experience pitching ideas that articulate a strategically creative approach.
- Proven B2B / B2C marketing experience in a similar role with tight budget management and the ability to spend budgets on results driven media outlets.
- Excellent management skills with the ability to meet deadlines on multiple projects with varying timelines.
- Demonstrated success building, leading and managing integrated marketing campaigns and/or content strategies that drive demand and pipeline and include a mix of web/digital, email, events, social media, and direct mail components.
- Self-starter; takes initiative and shows continuous growth.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive team player with an optimistic, enthusiastic attitude able to collaborate with and influence peers to overcome obstacles.
- McSport HQ – Robinhood, Dublin 22
- Eircode: D22 A4P8
To apply for this job, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.