- Order online and select ‘pick up’ as your delivery method.
- Please wait for an email to confirm your order is ready; this may take up to 72 hours.
- Once your order is received, come to our showroom and collect your order. Don’t worry if it’s a heavy piece of equipment, our team will help bring it and pack it into your car.
What times are you open for collection?
Friday: 9am - 4pm
Saturday: 10am - 4pm
Sundays and Bank Holidays: CLOSED
What do I need to bring with me when collecting my order?
- Bring your order details as displayed on your order confirmation email
- An (in-date) photographic ID: Either a driver’s license or passport will be accepted
- The payment card used to purchase your items
How long do I need to wait between ordering and collecting?
We will endeavour to get your order ready as quickly as possible. Your order will be ready for collection within 24-72 hours, and you will receive an email once it is.
Can someone else collect my order for me?
We do our best to prevent fraudulent activity, and because of that, we can only allow the person whose name is on the order confirmation to collect the items.
If I change my mind, how do I cancel?
If your order hasn’t been collected, you can cancel it by contacting us at (01) 293 0005. Once cancelled, you should receive your refund within 3-5 working days. Alternatively, if you haven’t collected your order after 7 days, your order will be automatically cancelled, and you will receive a refund.
Can I add to my order?
Unfortunately, once the order has been accepted and confirmed, we cannot amend or change it.