Unicorn Eclipse Pro Dartboard
- McSport can now provide you with the Unicorn darts range. These darts come in a whole variety of models, colours, weights and designs to meet the needs of all different players.
- The PDC dartboard of choice used on Sky in all major darts darts events worldwide
- There are many dartboards available for the discerning player to choose. There is only one dartboard, the Eclipse Pro from Unicorn, that is chosen year after year by the PDC to be used exclusively in all televised tournaments around the World.
- The unprecedented professional tournament play that Unicorn Eclipse boards endure provides invaluable feedback to Unicorn's engineers to monitor and continually improve Eclipse construction and performance.
- TV cameras are unforgiving and the superlative live performance of Eclipse boards is visible and known to millions of viewers around the World.
- All Eclipse boards use Minimum Metal for Maximum Target, actively improving scoring averages and checkout ratios and minimising bounceouts.
- At the highest level of the professional sport of darts, Unicorn Eclipse boards give you that vital edge to maximize scores in an ultra-low bounce out environment.
- Players and surveys around the World consistently rate the Unicorn Eclipse Pro as the finest board available from any manufacturer, bar none.
- As you would expect from Unicorn - The Dartboard Company, we make available a full range of Bristle, Electronic and Coiled Paper dartboards, making the Unicorn Dartboard Range the Industry Standard for performance, innovation and value.
- Championship quality bristle board
- PDC endorsed
- World Champions endorsements
- Designed to maximise averages
- Unicorn high technology wiring design
- Completely staple-free Bullseye construction
- Ultra-slim segmentation system
- 30% thinner than conventional round wire boards
- Increased target area, especially in Doubles and Trebles
- Ultra high visibility number ring and spider
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.