Hit Yoga Cork Yoga Roller
The Hit Yoga Cork Yoga Roller is an eco-conscious alternative to its conventional plastic counterpart, designed to elevate your wellness routine and contribute to a greener world.
- Eco-Friendly Choice: The Hit Yoga Cork Yoga Roller is a sustainable and environmentally responsible choice. Crafted from cork, a renewable material harvested from the bark of Cork Oak Trees, it represents a planet-friendly alternative to plastic rollers. The packaging is made from biodegradable corn starch.
- Non-Toxic Manufacturing: We take pride in our manufacturing process, which employs absolutely no toxic chemicals.
- Tree-Friendly Harvesting: The process of harvesting cork is gentle on the Cork Oak Trees, as it can be repeated every 8-10 years without causing harm. In fact, it benefits the environment by turning the trees into CO2 sinks, absorbing more greenhouse gases when their bark is removed.
- Preservation of Wildlife: Cork Oak Tree woods serve as the natural habitat of many endangered species. Purchasing cork products contributes to the preservation of these trees, thereby protecting the natural habitats.
- Easy Maintenance: Keeping your Cork Yoga Roller clean is a breeze. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth, and if necessary, use an organic cleaning solution free from harsh chemicals.
- Skincare: A skin-friendly natural product, cork is free from harmful substances and the best choice for your skin.
- Dimensions: 10cm (Diameter) x 30cm (W)
- Material: 100% natural cork. A
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.