O'Neills Quick Touch Football (9 - 10 years)
Gear up for a game of Gaelic football by stocking up on all of the football equipment you need at McSport. The Quick Touch Football is made from durable material to ensure that it takes all of the necessary punishment that comes with a serious game of football. This is the biggest spectator sport in Ireland so why not brush up your skills before putting them on display to the entire country.
McSport has compiled a few helpful tips so that you can improve your performance on the pitch and steadily work your way to football glory:
- Master the pick-up: This is possibly the most important skill to improve on. The ball must be lifted off the ground with your foot before you can touch it with your hands and be doing this under pressure from your opponents is no easy task. Picking up the ball without breaking your run is the aim and to do this, you will need to place your supporting foot ahead of the ball to its side, and bend over it with your hands readied to catch it. As you follow through with your other leg, use that foot to flick it forward while keeping a natural running motion and catch it with your hands.
- Going solo: The rules of the game state that the ball must be bounced or kicked off the foot and back into the hands when running. Soloing can be done without breaking your running rhythm. During your natural running movement dropped the ball toward the intended leg. Extending your leg a little further than point your toes upwards at the point of impact to allow the ball to pop back up to you.
- Hand pass hero: The hand pass is the most effective way to spread the ball over shorter distances. Proper gloves will give you some advantage as they will improve your grip for catching and holding on to the ball. When preparing to pass, move the ball out in front of your body to give the striking hand enough space to gain the required power. Keep the holding hand steady throughout the process and strike through the ball either with a closed fist or the base or your palm, keeping the striking hand moving toward the intended target all the way through.
McSport is one of the largest suppliers of Gaelic sports equipment in Ireland and stocks only the best quality football equipment for your convenience.
- Quick Touch Football.
- For Developing Skills.
- Ages: 9 -10.
How much does shipping cost?
• €7.95 on standard orders under 30kg.
• €21.95 for irregular shaped items larger than a parcel.
• €39.95 for large and bulky items.
• You can also order online and pick up for FREE.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.