Hit Fitness Weighted Vest | 20kg
HIT FITNESS Weighted vests are perfect for increasing the resistance of any exercise. Individuals can easily add resistance to their weight training workouts by wearing a weighted vest. A weight vest is simply a vest which consists of a heavy material that has small pockets placed evenly around the vest where athletes can add in small sand bags, tiny steel bars, and other small weights. The primary use of a weight vest is to allow individuals to add additional resistance to bodyweight exercises and movements such as squats and distance running.
- Ergonomic design for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Perfect for resistance, hypertrophy, speed, agility, plyometric and strength training
- Weights are loaded at top body front & back for optimum performance and even weight distribution.
- Secure and adjustable weight pockets make it easy to alter the weight load and resistance of the weight vest.
- The weighted vest is suitable for all fitness levels given the adjustable nature of the weights.
- HIT FITNESS weighted vests are made from durable and heavy duty material
- Adjustable straps ensure a secure fit allowing athletes to experience the most comfortable fit and perform at their best.
- Unisex design.
- Feature panels on the back and front of the vest
- Available in weights 10kg and 20kg
- One Size fits all
- 1 Year Home Warranty
Weight vests are primarily used to improve cardiovascular fitness and increase the resistance of your workout.
Some common examples of when to use a weight vest include:
- Go on walks and hikes wearing a weight vest
- Ride a bike with a weight vest
- Lift weights with a weight vest
- To add resistance to a simple bodyweight routine, put on a weight vest
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22, D22 A4P.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.