Hit Fitness Hex Dumbbells | 12.5kg
The Hit Fitness Hex Dumbbell was named after their exclusive hexagonal shape. Their unique shape provides an anti-roll effect. This ensures that dumbbells stay in place and do not roll in between exercises when placed on the gym floor.
These dumbbells receive a highly durable rubber coating that reduces the noise produced from dropping dumbbells on gym floors.
Hit Fitness Hex Dumbbells come equipped with a chrome plated handle, which is designed to provide the user with a firm and comfortable grip.
- Robust and durable hex dumbbell head.
- The HIT Fitness hex dumbbell head to dumbbell handle construction optimally secures the dumbbell head and ensures that it will not become loose following repeated abuse.
- The unique hexagonal dumbbell shape significantly reduces dumbbell rolling in between exercises.
- Hex dumbbells
- 2 x 12.5 kg
- Black in colour
- Rubber coated
- Silver chrome cast dumbbell handle with black rubber dumbbell head
- Noise reduction and anti-roll technology
- Chrome plated dumbbell handle knurling
- Available in weights 1kg-50kg
- Sold in pairs
- Suitable for home gym and commercial gym use
- Hit Fitness Hex Dumbbells can be used to perform a large variety of gym workouts which utilise traditional barbell and free weight movements such as single arm rows, seated shoulder press, and bench press. Furthermore, using dumbbells as opposed to barbells can add an extra level of difficulty to the exercises as the weight must be controlled to a higher degree during dumbbell movements which activates the body's stabilizing musculature. This in turn can result in increased hypertrophy and strength gains in the aforementioned musculature as a result of the increased development and strengthening of stability muscles.
- Hex dumbbells are also a brilliant addition to gym floor based circuit training, such as dumbbell push-ups and dumbbell assisted planks because the hexagonal shape of the dumbbells provides additional stability.
;Need help in choosing the right Hex Dumbbell for you? Why not read our Hex Dumbbell Buying Guide
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.