HIT BOXING Premium Leather Sparring Boxing Gloves | 10oz-16oz
Step into the arena, whether you’re sparring, kickboxing, speedball punching, smashing a heavy bag, or grappling dummy, the Hit Boxing premium leather sparring boxing gloves are a unique combination of protection, speed, power, comfort, and efficiency.
The gloves are equipped with a suede thumb perfect for wiping drips of sweat. Reinforced leather reduces wear and tear significantly while offering unmatched performance. Ideal for boxing, MMA, kickboxing, sparring, and more. Intelligent foam padding protects the hands effectively without conceding punching power, dispersing the force across the surface of the gloves.
Wrap around velcro closure provides comfortable, protective, wrist support, with a non-slip grip. These gloves also support wrist alignment, allowing you to feel extra control behind each strike. Total hand protection with a defined anatomical foam construction that guides your hand into a natural fist position.
- Knuckle padding is made specifically for sparring and bag work.
- Compact glove design allows for superior fist placement and closure, providing the perfect balance of speed and power.
- Durable, Reinforced leather, ensuring your gloves are in-tact much longer.
- Suede thumb feature specifically for wiping off sweat.
- Max-shock padding technology reinforcing hand protection.
- Wrap around Velcro closure providing maximum wrist support and a non-slip grip
- Vibration controlling panels on the pack of the glove protect your hand and wrist on impact.
- The mech palm combats overheating by allowing airflow.
- Material: Reinforced leather
- Weight: 10oz / 12oz / 14oz / 16oz
- Colours: Black, white and brown
- Brand: HIT Boxing
- Closure: Wrap around Velcro
- Use: Sparring
- Wrist: Wrist support and non-slip grip
- Padding: Maximum-shock padded foam
- Mesh palm to avoid overheating
How much does shipping cost?
• €7.95 on standard orders under 30kg.
• €21.95 for irregular shaped items larger than a parcel.
• €39.95 for large and bulky items.
• You can also order online and pick up for FREE.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.