Hit Fitness Hip Thrust Bench
The HIT Fitness hip thrust station is an ideal training bench for glute activation exercises.
- Textured grip to keep your feet and posture secure.
- Highly Durable padding
- 7 band peg options
- Quality HIT Fitness construction
- It can be used with barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, and more
- Padding colour - black
- The band pegs can be used in conjunction with resistance bands to add resistance to deadlifts and provide a new training stimulus
Hip thrusts are perfect for activating the glutes because they train them through hip extension which is the primary function of the glutes. The HIT Fitness hip thrust station can be used to perform glute exercises such as single-legged and regular barbell hip thrusts as well as Bulgarian split squats. This piece of premium resistance training equipment has been designed for athletes who are looking to develop a strong posterior chain which includes the glutes, hamstrings, and adductors. However, the hip thrust bench also targets the quadriceps. Regardless of whether you are a beginner or advanced lifter, the HIT Fitness hip thrust station is guaranteed to improve your strength, power, and hypertrophy gains as a strong posterior chain has significant crossover to other movements such as squats, overhead presses, and deadlifts. This standalone piece of equipment can be placed anywhere within a gym as is takes up very little storage space and is easily transportable.
Dimensions: 148 x 94 x 33 cm
Materials: Steel & High-density Foam
Thrust Pad Dimensions: 48 x 25 x 5 cm
Thrust Pad Material: High-density Foam
Gym Footprint: 148 x 94 cm
Colour: Black, powder coated
Product Weight: 46kg
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.