Hit Fitness G8 Indoor Exercise Bike
The G8 Indoor Cycle from Hit Fitness is a light commercial grade home exercise bike and perfect if you're looking to take your cardio training to the next level. This exercise bike is belt-driven, making it almost silent to use - ideal for those early morning spin workouts without disturbing the rest of your household.
This stylish, high-quality indoor exercise bike gives you a precise & fluid workout in the comfort of your own home. The ergonomically designed saddle and handlebars are adjustable, meaning you can set them to your own requirements to maximize your comfort level during your workout. Tracking your progress couldn't be easier with the G8. The onboard display console provides you real-time feedback on your time, calories burned, and speed.
The bike is built to a very high standard and is considered to be a light commercial grade, meaning that it is highly durable and can withstand regular and intense use. For extra peace of mind, this bike also comes with 1 year home warranty. Please note this bike is not suitable for use at commercial facilities.
See installation instructions for this product.
- High-quality exercise bike
- 18kg flywheel
- Display console to monitor time, calories, and speed
- Heavy-duty robust frame
- Adjustable sliding ergonomic saddle
- Adjustable handlebars
- Chromed steel seat post
- Wired computer with heart rate receiver
- 40mm x 80mm square tube, 2mm thickness
- 1 year warranty
Need help in choosing the right exercise bike for you? Why not read our Exercise Bike Buying Guide
|Max User Weight||150 kg|
|Dimensions||108 x 23 x 93 cm|
|Flywheel Weight||18 kg|
|Console||LCD Console, feedback - Scan, Distance, Speed, Time, Calories|
|Pulse||Yes - Handlebars|
|Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
|Warranty||1 Yr Home Warranty|
* It's recommended that your Home Gym Equipment is kept indoors, away from moisture and dust. For electrical/battery operated machines, it is recommended that they are not stored or used in sheds/garages/covered patio areas or near water. Failure to do so may void the warranty with the manufacturer.
Please Note: Due to the dimensions and weight of this machine, it is only available to be delivered to the ground floor.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.