Hit Fitness Connect Gym Floor Mat | 1M x 1M x 20MM | Grey Fleck
The Hit Fitness Connect Gym Floor Mat (Grey Fleck) is perfect for high impact areas and general gym flooring. This premium gym flooring is made of 30% recycled rubber (SBR) and 70% EPDM.
These tiles can be simply laid on top of existing flooring using the unique connector system*. The connector system is similar to how Lego toys work; 4 studs on each module slide into the underside of different tiles to securely grip them together without the need for glue. These connectors leave the joints nearly invisible while making the joint tight enough not to accumulate any dirt.
They contain a 2-layer system; the top layer provides impact protection against the continuous dropping of heavy free-weights, while the bottom layer is designed to absorb noise whilst also providing additional protection to the sublayer.
- These tiles are engineered with a unique bottom structure that minimises impact with the subfloor, while absorbing and dispersing sound and vibrations that leads to a significant reduction in noise from heavy impacts.
- Easy clean surface keeps your gym area looking new.
- Easy to install. The connector system uses 4 studs to securely grip the underside of different tiles and pull them together. Simply slot an average of 5 connectors per tile to securely fit the tiles together.
- An extensive 5-year warranty offered on the tiles.
- Groves between the tiles are almost invisible and are designed not to accumulate dust or dirt.
- Length: 1 meter
- Width: 1 meter
- Thickness: 20mm
- Colour: Black + Grey
- Material: Recycled Rubber, high density rubber roll flooring in SBR and EPDM.
- Gym activity: free-weight areas, Generic gym flooring, CrossFit, Studio
- Assembly Format: Tile with connectors underneath the tiles
- Head injury criteria (HIC) test: 1.3 m
- Shock absorption: 61%
- Bulk density top layer: Approx. 1.400 kg/m3
- Bulk density sublayer: Approx. 1.000 kg/m3
- Eu Fire Classification: Ef1
- Guarantee Duration: 5 years
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.