Hit Fitness Athena 2.0 Multi Gym | Olympus Range
The Hit Fitness Athena, an all-in-one training system, combines three essential strength equipment pieces and more into a space-efficient solution:
- The Smith machine featured in the Athena, supports up to 400kg and offers 12 adjustable height positions for diverse workout options. It provides stability during vertical movement, aiding form and safety when training solo.
- The Athena's functional trainer boasts a dual pulley system with 16 height settings and durable cables rated at 910kg, ensuring longevity and offering a wide range of natural body movement exercises. Its 1:1 cable ratio maximizes muscle engagement during weight resistance workouts.
- Additionally, the power rack, equipped with J-hooks and adjustable spotter arms, facilitates free weight training without the need for a partner. It offers flexibility with its 16 height positions.
Versatile pull-up station with various grip options and a 350kg weight capacity, accompanied by a ring mount for suspension training.
- The Athena requires weight plates for resistance training, while other multi gyms in the Olympus Range - like the Ares and the Zeus - use weight stacks.
Integrated storage pegs and slots for tidy gym organization and quicker access to equipment.
Included attachments like rotational core trainers, barbell rows, ab crunch, lat pulldown bar, and more for expanded exercise variety.
- Dimensions: 201 x 148 x 224 cm (L x W x H)
- Weight Capacities: Smith machine, J-hooks, and spotter bars - 400kg; Pull-up station - 350kg; Cable pulley - 200kg; Weight plate holders - 80kg each.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.