Hit Fitness Hammertone Dumbbell Kit | 40kg
The Hit Fitness Hammertone Dumbbells | 40kg is a dumbbell set that features ergonomically designed handles that provide a comfortable grip, allowing for optimal performance whilst performing exercises.
Hammertone Dumbbells get that their name from the finish of the weight plates, where the steel resembles metal that was forged with a hammer. Due to its multiple weight combinations, this dumbbells can be categorised as adjustable dumbbells. They come equipped with a pair of silver chrome knurled dumbbell handles, steel hammertone plates.
- 4 x Hammertone Plates | 1.25 kg
- 4 x Hammertone Plates | 2.5 kg
- 4 x Hammertone Plates | 5 kg
- 2 bars (each weighing 2.5 kg)
- 4 x Secure spin-lock collars
- Diameter of bar: 1 inch
- Standard Plates: 1 inch hole
Possible weight combinations
|5 kg plates
|2.5 kg plates
|1.25 kg plates
|*Bar weights 2.5kg
- Chrome knurled handles for a secure and comfortable grip.
- Extremely durable and high quality dumbbells
|Dumbbells can be used to perform a large variety of gym workouts which utilise traditional barbell and free weight movements such as single arm rows, seated shoulder press, and bench press.
|Furthermore, using dumbbells as opposed to barbells can add an extra level of difficulty to the exercises as the weight must be controlled to a higher degree during dumbbell movements which activates the body's stabilizing musculature. This in turn can result in increased hypertrophy and strength gains in the aforementioned musculature as a result of the increased development and strengthening of stability muscles.
|Dumbbells can also be used to correct muscle imbalances in which one side of the body is more developed or stronger than the other. For example, bicep curls performed with dumbbells ensures that both biceps are developed equally and one bicep is not compensating for the other which often occurs when using straight barbells in which both arms are not working independently.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.