Eveque Sit and Reach Bench
The sit and reach test this is a common test for examining the flexibility of the hamstrings and lower back.
The Eveque Sit and Reach Bench measures the participants flexibility. Good flexibility can reduce the chances of sporting injury and is a key component of all round health and fitness, complete with activity card.
In order to do the sit and reach the person needs to be warmed up. Make sure they do some sort of cardio respiratory exercise for at least five to fifteen minutes prior to attempting to do any sort of fitness testing.
How it works:
- Have the person laid down on the on the ground or on some sort of an exam table;
- Put the sit and reach box in front of the participant and put their feet into the box all the way against the wall inside the box;
- They're going to then slowly stretch down until their hands come in contact with the little piece of metal that moves on the top of the box and then they stretch as far as they possibly can pushing that piece of metal down along the measuring scale.
- When they can't go any further they stop and just relax back into a seated position.
- Then simply measure how far the person was able to push the ruler.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.