Centurion Rugby Maori Shield | SENIOR | (Blue)
The Centurion Maori Shield is a high quality pad which is constructed from vibrantly coloured, heavy duty PVC material. The inside is a springy foam which has been designed purely to absorb maximum impact protecting both the player running in with the ball and also the player holding the pad. The Centurion Maori Shield is available in both junior and senior sizes and comes in either red/gold or royal blue/yellow colour combinations. One of the most interesting features of these particular shields is the double lip design with top and bottom wedges. This gives some extra options for coaches and is a great design to use when trying to teach players proper body position while driving with the ball and entering rucks. The back of the Maori Shield has a double strap design so the pad is especially easy to hold even when the biggest prop on the team is hitting you at full speed. The ergonomic design and high durability will make these shields a fixture for your team for many years to come.
- Maori Shield Senior
- Size: 40 x 25 x 92cm (35" x 16")
- Heavy duty PVC material
- Vibrantly coloured
- Springy foam
- Double strap design
- Double lip design with top and bottom wedges
- Size: Available in both junior and senior sizes
- Lead Times May Vary On This Product As Custom Made.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.