|10 Years***||2 Years*||2 Years*|
|Elliptical||5 Years||N/A||2 Years*||2 Years*|
|Bike||5 Years||N/A||2 Years*||2 Years*|
|Rower||2 Years||N/A||2 Years*||2 Years*|
|Strength||2 Years||N/A||2 Years*||2 Years*|
Be aware NordicTrack does not cover warranty for any non-home use (including but not limited to use in commercial, professional, rental or institutional settings). Visit the entire collection of NordicTrack >
If you encounter any trouble or difficulties with your fitness equipment, you should initially browse the ICON Health & Fitness support and FAQ page. Most common issues are covered here and are easily resolved.
If your issue is not covered or you need further assistance or spare parts, please contact the ICON customer service team.
Prior to contacting our team, please ensure you have the full model number and serial number of your product available, along with the user manual for your product. This will allow your call to be handled swiftly and efficiently. The technical advisors will help identify the issue and advise on the best course of action to resolve any difficulty.
Product Warranty Terms
- *** Shipping charged after year 2
- * Product Warranty is Standard 12 months and upgraded to 2 years, unless otherwise stated, upon registering the product warranty within 28 days of purchase.
- Warranty Card must be received by ICON Customer Services and is completed in full.
- Proof of postage maybe required therefore Recorded Mail is advisable.
- Online registration is available @ www.iconsupport.eu
- Display models are covered by a 6 months onsite warranty
Icon Manufacturers Warranty
ICON Health and Fitness.Inc (ICON) warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and material, under normal use and service conditions, for a period of 1 year from the date of the original purchase.
Note: To register this product and qualify for any warranty extensions that may apply, please register within 28 days of purchase online at www.iconsupport.eu or complete the warranty registration card and send it with your proof of purchase to the address listed on the back cover of the booklet. Full details of warranty extensions are available here.
1) This warranty extends only to the original purchaser (you) and is not transferable or assignable. The warranty does not cover:
2) Normal wear and tear (examples of normal wear parts include walking belts, drive belts, batteries, brake pads and jumping mats).
3) Any makeshift repairs, adaptations, or changes to modify this product from its normal purpose and function as described in your users manual.
Damage resulting from:
a) Wilful or malicious acts.
c) Improper installation, assembly, or connection that is not in accordance with ICON specifications or recommendations.
d) Abuse, misuse, failure to follow instructions, or improper or abnormal usage.
e) Non-compliance with the instructions in your users manual (such as the use of cleaning and maintenance products other than those recommended, failure to turn off the product after use, etc).
f) Non-home use (including but not limited to use in commercial, professional, rental or institutional settings).
g) Repairs not provided by an ICON-authorized service provider or use of parts not provided or authorized by ICON.
h) Accidents, impacts, power fluctuations, lightning storms, water, fire, animals, or any other causes beyond the control of ICON.
i) Improper location including but not limited to humid, dusty, or outdoor environments (examples include garages, cellars, porches or patios).
4) Damages to non-functional, cosmetic and decorative elements that does not affect the normal use of this product (examples include scratches, cuts, scuffs, and discoloration).
5) Cosmetic damage not reported on the acceptance slip you received from the delivery company.
6) Costs incurred for the transport of this product, costs incurred for an authorised technicians travel and labour to service non-warranted damage or to service a product on which the authorised technician finds no damage.
7) Products for which the proof of purchase has been modified in any matter or made illegible, and which does not bear the retailers name, date of purchase, and product reference.
ICON is not responsible or liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the product or damages with respect to any economic loss, loss of property, loss of revenues or profits, loss of employment or use, or costs of removal or installation.
This warranty is in addition to and does not in any way affect your statutory rights under applicable national laws in force, nor your rights against the dealer arising from the sales/purchase contract.
Return to all warranty information