Hit Fitness Foam Roller | Purple
This brightly coloured grid roller is an excellent stretching tool. They can be used pre or post workout to aid muscle recovery and increase flexibility. Rolling has become an essential part of many elite athletes training regime from rugby players to GAA players who use it to reduce recovery time and prevent injuries. Can be used to target calves, hamstrings, quads, ITB & TFL, glutes, abductors and back. The ridged surface targets deep in the muscle tissue to relieve tension and knots. They are denser than many traditional rollers meaning they are durable and longer lasting. Light and compact, they are easily transportable meaning they can be used in the gym or at home.
- Deep ridges to penetrate deep into muscle tissue.
- Dense, durable and long lasting.
- Can be used both before and after training sessions.
- The uneven textured and rigid foam surface allows users to release and isolate muscle knots easier and quicker than using flat foam rollers.
- They are thicker and more dense than many traditional rollers meaning they are durable and longer lasting.
- Useful flexibility and stretching tool.
- Requires very little storage space.
- Easily transportable.
- Strong PVC centre, supports up to 320lbs
- Grid Foam Roller
- 45cm x 14cm
- Suitable for home gym or commercial gym use
- 4 Colour Options
- The HIT FITNESS Foam Roller range can be used both before and after bouts of strenuous exercise to release tight muscles, improve mobility, and improve overall range of motion of specific body parts.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.