Hit Yoga Cork Yoga Brick | Small
The Hit Yoga Cork Yoga Brick | Small is an essential companion for enhancing your yoga practice, whether you need support, stability, or added grounding.
- Enhanced Comfort and Grip: Hit Yoga Cork Yoga Bricks are designed with rounded edges and corners to maximize comfort and simplify hand grip during your yoga routines.
- Natural Cork Construction: Crafted from natural cork, our yoga bricks embody strength, durability, and exceptional non-slip properties. You can trust that they'll maintain their integrity under your bodyweight and safeguard your flooring from any harm.
- Versatile Rectangular Shape: The Hit Yoga Cork Yoga Brick features a rectangular shape that offers versatility in its applications, allowing you to adapt it to various yoga poses and exercises.
- Three Different Side Dimensions: With three different side dimensions, this brick lets you customize the height according to your specific needs, providing the support and lift required for your practice.
- Sustainable: use of 100% natural cork. As a skin-friendly natural product, cork is free from harmful substances and the best choice for your health. The packaging is made from biodegradable corn starch.
- Material: 100% natural, organic, renewable, biodegradable cork,
- Dimensions: 7,5cm x 12cm x 22cm
- Weight: 750g
- HIT FITNESS cork yoga bricks have rounded edges and corners with the intention of adding comfort and making hand gripping easier.
- Made from natural cork.
- The cork used in our yoga bricks is extremely strong, durable, and non slip
- Our yoga bricks will not lose their shape under your bodyweight and will not damage flooring.
- Cork is an environmentally sound material.
Hit Yoga Tips
- Hit Yoga Cork Yoga Blocks serve a multitude of purposes during your practice. They provide stability in yoga poses, offer added height in standing and balancing poses, and can even be positioned between your knees to activate the adductors of the inner leg.
- You might have stumbled upon 2 variations of this Yoga accessory: bricks and blocks. The difference is that bricks are 7.6cm (3 inches) thick – while blocks are 10.1cm (4 inches).
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.