Hit Fitness Olympic Competition Bumper Plate | 10kg
HIT Fitness Olympic competition bumper plates (sold singly) are our most premium range of bumper plates as they meet all of the international weightlifting federations specifications and standards.
- Suitable for all Olympic barbells
- Meets all of the international weightlifting federations specifications and standards
- Stainless steel inserts
- Thinner plate widths to allow additional barbell loading
- Attractive appearance
- Weight tolerance is +/- 1% of the designated weight
- Minimal bounce
- Sold Singly
These HIT Fitness weight plates have been meticulously designed in order to accommodate competitive Olympic weightlifting standards as well as high quality and accurate training regimens. The main advantages that are associated with these plates include effective bounce reduction, thinner plate widths which allow more plates to be loaded on to a barbell, and their weight tolerance must be within +/- 1% of their assigned weight. Additionally, the attractive and bold features of these plates will enhance your gym's appearance and make lifters stand out on the platform.
Plate type: Competition
Materials: Rubber & Steel
Plate Thickness: 32mm
Collar Opening: 50mm
Need help in choosing the right Weight Plates for you? Why not read our Bumper Plate Buying Guide
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.