Hhit Fitness Bumper Plates are Olympic weightlifting plates that are used primarily for resistance, fitness, strength, circuit, and hypertrophy training. HIT Fitness bumper plates are made of 100% rubber and are suited for Olympic barbells. This allows heavy loads to be dropped safely onto platforms and gym floors without causing damage to flooring and reducing the amount of bouncing that occurs the following impact.
- Suitable for both home gym and commercial gym use.
- Highly durable, long-lasting, and performance-oriented bumper plates.
- Designed specifically to reduce bouncing and recoil when released or dropped onto platforms and hard surfaces during high impact exercises such as deadlifts, squats, and overhead presses.
- The reinforced centre sleeve, that is characteristic of all HIT Fitness bumper plates, allows plates to slide onto barbells with ease whilst also providing protection to the centre of the plate from repeated impact.
- The Diameter of the plates has been rigorously tested so that the barbell is positioned at the most optimal height off of the ground in order to perform exercises in the most comfortable and biomechanically safe positions.
- The diameter of all HIT Fitness bumper plates is uniform regardless of the weight.
- Sold in pairs
- Black bumper plates are available in weights 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg, 25kg.
- Plate Widths: 45mm
- Plate Diameter: 510mm
- Diameter of Collar Opening 2"
- Made from 100% hard rubber.
- Highly durable and robust.
- The unique diameter of the plates.
- Noise reduction and bounce reduction technology.
- Reinforced centre sleeve.