Hit Fitness Power Band | 64mm (Blue)
Power bands are used to increase the resistance and intensity of exercises such as squats and deadlifts. Power bands can be used for a number of purposes. Power bands are commonly used for strength and power training, speed and agility training, jumping and plyometric exercises, flexibility and joint mobility. Power bands are also commonly used by athletes to add resistance to certain bodyweight movements in order to increase the speed at which they can perform that movement and get improved results on speed tests.
- Each of the power bands are colour coded in accordance with their level of resistance with the intention of making each band's resistance level easily identifiable by the user.
- Power bands can be used on their own or attached to other equipment.
- HIT FITNESS power bands are available in different strengths for different levels of fitness.
- HIT FITNESS power bands are highly durable and robust
Need help in choosing the right power band for you? Why not read our Power Band Buying Guide
- Power bands
- Made from 100% seamless latex and will stretch safely.
- The Thickness of the band determines strength of resistance.
- HIT FITNESS power bands are available in resistance levels 13mm (red), 21mm (black), 32mm (purple), 45mm (green), 64mm (blue), 83mm (orange)
- Can be used in conjunction with the majority of exercise equipment as well as Olympic, Hex and EZ Bars.
- HIT FITNESS power bands can be added to any form of training programme to increase the resistance of exercises. Exercises such as squats, lunges, push-ups, deadlifts or bench presses benefit significantly from the use of power bands
- Individuals should begin by using the red Power Band as it provides the lowest level of resistance but the most support. The variety HIT FITNESS resistance band options provide athletes with the opportunity to progress and regress as required through different levels of resistance.
- Power Bands can also be used as a form of support when performing bodyweight exercises such as pull-ups and dips.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.