Hit Fitness Adjustable Squat Rack | Essential
The Hit Fitness Adjustable Squat Rack with spotter arms is the perfect crossover between the traditional squat rack and a power rack.
The difference between the squat rack and a power rack is that the squat rack is more compact and usually comprises two posts. Some can be affixed to a wall, like a half rack. The power rack on the other hand contains four posts that surround you, and that's why it is also known as squat cage.
- Very little gym floor space footprint
- Cost-effective option
- All major compound movements can be performed using this rack
- Comes equipped with spotter arms
- Very high maximum weight capacity
- Rubber feet which improve floor stability whilst also protecting the gym flooring
- Perfect for performing squats, rack pulls, and overhead presses
- Adjustable: Distance between notches: 50mm
- Black, powder coated steel
The Adjustable Squat Rack is much more cost-efficient in comparison to power racks and it is a great budget option for gym owners. Heavy squats, bench presses, deadlifts, and overhead presses can easily be performed using the HIT Fitness squat rack. This product is perfect for both commercial and home gyms as it only requires a small amount of gym floor space and it is simple to assemble and move in to place.
|Maximum Weight Capacity||150 kg|
|Dimensions L x W x H||90cm x 68cm x 103.5cm (max 163.5cm)|
|Product Weight||35 kg|
|Adjustable||Yes - Width & Height (Front Height: 63 - 93 cm | Back Height: 103.5 - 163.5 cm)|
|Attachments Included||J-Hooks & Spotter Arms
|Mounting Type||Floor Mounted|
Need help? Checkout these suggestions to create a home gym that fits your budget.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.