Align Pilates F3 Folding Home Reformer
The Align Pilates F3 Folding Home Reformer takes the world’s most popular folding reformer, the F2 Folding Reformer to new heights with a completely revised carriage and the introduction of aluminium runners for an even smoother ride. The F3’s innovative carriage never crosses the folding join so in use you cannot even tell you are using a folding reformer, whilst the new aluminium runners offer reduced weight, a smoother ride, and a 2cm increase in travel to 97cm.
The F-Series was developed to bring the benefits of a Pilates Reformer workout into your home, without the need to have a space dedicated to your Pilates workout. Featuring the same springs as our professional reformers, the F2 offers smooth and progressive resistance with a range of adjustments to fine tune the machine for your workout. The Align-Pilates F3 Folding Pilates Reformer folds up in a matter of minutes into a compact and self-contained machine that can be easily wheeled around and stored safely out of the way. To see how easy and quickly you can set up the F3 please see video here. We recommend that the F3 Reformer is opened and closed by two people. However, the F3 can be opened and closed by a single person with relative ease, as the lifting weight is similar to lifting a heavy suitcase.
Please note: Not warrantied for commercial use.
- Travel - 97cm (up from 95cm on the F2)
- Resistance - 4 nickel plated music wire springs (1 medium, 2 strong and 1 light)
- Foot bar positions:4 including plus down
- Double loop handles with “silent" metal free connectors for a quieter workout
- 3 position head rest
- Aluminium runners with 8 wheel design for smooth jam free travel
- Fixed shoulder rests with choice of 2 widths
- Locks open and closed and can be wheeled in either state
- Adjustable feet to ensure your reformer sits flat and can run smoothly
|Leg & Height Options||None|
|Rope Adjustment System||Threaded rope|
|Footbar||4 positions, standard size|
|Spring Bar & Spring Bar Adjustment||Fixed|
|Springs||4 springs (2x Strong, 1x Medium, 1x Light)|
|Off Centred Shoulder Rests||Yes (Fixed)|
|Runners/Wheels||Precision aluminium/8 PU wheels|
|Maximum User Weight||120kg|
|Rope Risers||Painted, outside frame. 3 heights.|
|Home Reformers (F & H-Series) - Limited Lifetime Warranty||Download Home Reformers Warranty|
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.