Sole Fitness LCR Recumbent Exercise Bike
The Sole Light Commercial recumbent cycle (LCR) is the perfect piece of exercise equipment for almost every need. Built to be durable using quality materials, the Sole LCR has set a new standard for indoor recumbent exercise cycles.
At Sole, designers have engineered a light commercial recumbent cycle that holds up under consistent use and provides support and comfort to all users. Stable and durable, the Sole LCR boasts 40 levels of resistance to challenge any user regardless of their fitness level. The supportive back and adjustable seat, stationary handlebars, and seat-mounted side handlebars with heart rate grips are perfect for the needs of multiple users. The LCR is ideal for use in light commercial settings or smaller spaces as it is compact and easy to set up.
The Sole LCR is an ideal workout for any workout level and a comfortable and versatile method toward achieving fitness. The LCR is equipped with Bluetooth technology allowing users to record workout feedback from their cycle to an Android or Apple smart device, and track fitness info on the free Sole Fitness App, or transfer it to compatible fitness apps. Sole Fitness App, or transfer it to other compatible fitness apps.
Sole’s LCR is the perfect recumbent bike for people looking to stay in shape without the risk of pain. The LCR is top rated because it provides incredible value and is the most functional recumbent bike on the market. Whether you run a physical therapy office or a simple fitness studio, this bike is the perfect addition.
- A heavy-duty steel frame with an aluminum finish makes this bike virtually indestructible
- 40 different levels of resistance to challenge people of all fitness abilities
- Pulse grips or wireless chest strap accurately measure heart rate
- Provides challenging workouts while alleviating back pain
- Most comfortable recumbent bike in its class
- Top rated by various fitness blogs and respected outlets
- Perfect for light commercial environments including physical therapy offices and fitness studios
- 10.1" LCD screen makes viewing progress easier than ever
- Bluetooth and Wireless technology syncs with fitness apps for real-time progress monitoring
- Magnetic resistance provides an easy transition between resistance levels
- Adjustable seating and foot pedals give you the perfect posture for this bike
- Multiple hook-ups for all types of entertainment options
- Pedal Design: The ergonomic design of the Sole Bikes are unique because of our specific pedal design. The 2 degrees inward cant on the pedal prevents aches in the knees and feet from occurring by aligning the joints in their correct posture during a workout.
- Adjustable Seating: This allows a user to move forward and backward on the seat as well as the backrest. Because all users differ in height it’s important to have the freedom of finding that perfect comfort level during a workout.
- Display: Easy console viewing prevents workout frustrations. Displaying workout info on a large screen is vital for meeting workout goals. Easy viewing means fewer distractions and more achievement.
- Frame: A strong durable frame is vital for Light Commercial bikes. Heavy Steel tubing along with an aluminum shroud makes the Sole bikes indestructible but light and manageable. Two wheels upfront act as touch points and make moving the bikes easy and convenient.
- Magnetic Resistance: Our whisper quiet resistance gives users a smooth transition in between resistance levels, all while maintaining an extremely quiet workout. Allowing users to worry less about fitness equipment noise, and focusing more on reaching fitness goals.
- Light Commercial: This is meant for 5 hours of use (or less) per day. Environments such as police and fire stations, apartment complexes, and non-due paying gyms.
- Bluetooth Audio Speakers: Listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
- Integrated Tablet/Phone Holder: Allows users the freedom of using their smart devices to watch shows or follow their workout routines.
- USB Port: Charge your smart devices while working out.
|Max User Weight||158 kg|
|Dimensions||142 x 75 x 152 cm|
|Flywheel Weight||14 kg|
|Console||10.1 Graphic Console Display|
|Resistance Levels||40 Levels|
|Pulse||EKG Grip Pulse|
|Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
|Warranty||3 yr Parts and Labour|
* It's recommended that your Home Gym Equipment is kept indoors, away from moisture and dust. For electrical/battery operated machines, it is recommended that they are not stored or used in sheds/garages/covered patio areas or near water. Failure to do so may void the warranty with the manufacturer.
Please Note: Due to the dimensions and weight of this machine, it is only available to be delivered to the ground floor.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.