Sole B94 Upright Bike
A great companion for effective fat-burning routines and cardio workouts, the Sole B94 upright exercise bike ensures smooth and quiet ride with its 9kg (20lbs) flywheel.
For super-fast adjustments and varying levels of intensity, there are 20 levels of computer-controlled ECB resistance.
An intuitive 9” LCD screen and 10 challenging programmes help you keep the focus on the goal, whilst the compatible SOLE+, Kinomap and Zwift apps enable you to travel the world from the comfort of your home and discover thousands of engaging interactive workouts in stunning locations.
FREE SOLE+ APP
- Unleash your full potential and enrich fitness experience with Free SOLE+ application offering access to over 3000 Fitness Video Classes for users of all levels and abilities.
- Discover challenging fitness routines and get inspired by certified fitness trainers who guide you every step of the way and push you towards your next personal best. To help you work out smarter, heart rate metrics and data from your equipment are utilised across all SOLE+ workouts that range from 10-60 minutes.
- Access workout records from your equipment, get in-depth summaries, keep track of your progress, and unlock achievements by reaching your fitness milestones. Energise your indoor training sessions, train with instructors from top fitness studios and achieve any fitness goal you have with SOLE+.
Need help in choosing the right exercise bike for you? Why not read our Exercise Bike Buying Guide
|Max User Weight
|123 x 58 x 152 cm
|9” LCD display
|FREE Subscription to SOLE+ with over 3,000 workouts
* It's recommended that your Home Gym Equipment is kept indoors, away from moisture and dust. For electrical/battery operated machines, it is recommended that they are not stored or used in sheds/garages/covered patio areas or near water. Failure to do so may void the warranty with the manufacturer.
Please Note: Due to the dimensions and weight of this machine, it is only available to be delivered to the ground floor.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.