Hit Fitness Medicine Ball | 10kg
A medicine ball is a weighted ball that is commonly utilized for a variety of rehabilitation and strength training exercises. The medicine ball is also used in sports medicine to improve strength and neuromuscular coordination. Medicine balls can also be used for ballistic training purposes with the intention of increasing explosive power in athletes and is also used in the majority of functional training programs.
- HIT FITNESS medicine balls have been colour coded to ensures that each medicine ball's weight is easily identifiable from across the gym floor.
- Medicine balls can be used by all individuals regardless of their training level or age.
- The textured rubber finish characteristic of HIT FITNESS medicine balls allows for optimal grip during exercises and particularly during HIIT training sessions in which sweating impedes gripping ability.
- Produced from high-quality and extremely durable rubber.
- Will bounce following impact.
- Medicine Balls (with bounce)
- Textured rubber finish
- Colour coded by weight
- Available in weights 1kg-10kg - increasing in 1kg increments
- HIT FITNESS medicine balls can be used to improve your muscular endurance, explosiveness, and core strength.
- Medicine balls are suitable for a large number of exercises. Squats, overhead presses, deadlifts, and core exercises such as weighted sit-ups and weighted leg raises can be performed using a medicine ball.
- Medicine balls also provide individuals with the opportunity to add additional weight/resistance to exercise movements. Over time, this will result in significantly increased power and strength improvements in those specific exercise movements. Therefore, medicine balls are useful tools that are often used for plyometric weight training purposes to increase explosive power in athletes.
- Medicine balls can also be used effectively for sports rehab exercises.
How much does shipping cost?
• €7.95 on standard orders under 30kg.
• €21.95 for irregular shaped items larger than a parcel.
• €39.95 for large and bulky items.
• You can also order online and pick up for FREE.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.