Hit Fitness Gym Flooring | 1m x 1m x 20mm | Black
The Hit Fitness Gym Flooring is designed for heavy use zones in the gym. This gym flooring is designed to hold up against the high impact that you would get at free-weight areas and CrossFit areas, while also suiting high footfall areas and under machines.
These tiles are designed with 2-layer system. The bottom layer consists of 15mm condensed coarse rubber granules and the top 5mm layer is made up of condensed fine granules mixed with a grey PU binder. This makes the tiles durable on top while having a level of noise reduction from the bottom layer. These tiles consist of 70% Dutch recycled tires.
- Tough elastic construction.
- Designed for heavy impact.
- Anti-slip surface. Dry Conditions ≤105ptv. Wet Conditions ≤75ptv.
- Hard durable surface can sustain impacts from heavy weights. Abrasion Resistance: Mg ≤560.
- Protects subfloor from heavy impacts.
- The tiles have sound isolation attributes that minimalize vibrations and sound.
- Length: 1 meter
- Width 1 meter
- Thickness: 20mm
- Colour: Black
- Material: Recycled SBR rubber granules from 70% Dutch truck tires, bonded with PU
- Gym activity: free weight areas, Generic gym flooring, CrossFit, Studio
- Assembly Format: Tile
- Fire Classification: Efl S1
- Commercial 2 Year Warranty
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.