Hit Fitness Commercial Half Rack
The Commercial Half Rack is our space solution to power racks, with none of the downfalls. The high quality design and solid construction makes for a secure and safe area to perform a range of workouts. Not only is its minimalistic size impressive but it is robust. It has a 60mm steel frame with 24 adjustable levels and a maximum weight capacity of 350kg. Its Anti-Slip Feet ensures it stays steady as you tackle this mountain of weight.
The strong steel frame comes with Anti-Scratch J-Cups that can be easily positioned at different heights to accommodate various exercises and individual user preferences. This feature ensures that the barbell can be set at the correct height for squats, bench presses, and other compound movements.
The Adjustable Spotter Bars act as your safety net, they act as a spotter, catching the barbell if you are unable to complete a repetition.
The Multi Grip Pull Up Bar allows for a vast array of pull-ups, chin-ups, in all alternating varieties.
The commercial half rack comes complete with two Olympic Bar Holders and multiple Olympic Plate Pins located at the rear of the rack to solve all your storage problems. anti-slip feet.
Measuring 134.5cm (length) x 164 cm (width) and 214 cm (height) this half rack will slip right into any gym environment.
- Heavy Duty Commercial Half Rack weighing only 75kg.
- High Quality Design, Superbly Engineered
- Solid construction makes for secure and safe workouts
- Adjustable Spotter Bars and Anti Slip Feet
- Olympic Plate and Bar storage facilities
- Great for shrugs, squats, chest, shoulder press and more
- Comes with Narrow and Wide grip chinning bar
- Add a weight bench for even more versatility
|Maximum Weight Capacity
|Dimensions L x W x H
|134cm x 164.5cm x 213cm
|Grip Pull Up Bar Options
|Narrow and Wide
|Adjustable (Which Part)
|Yes - Adjustable Spotter Bars
|Rubber Grips on Pull up Bar
|1 Year Warranty
Need help deciding? Read the "Should I get a Power Rack?" article on our blog and find out how the Power Rack can be a valuable asset to your home gym.
What attachments are available?
- Barbell Holder
- Battle Rope Anchor
- Jammer Arms
- J-Hooks (Pair)
- Landmine Attachment
- Lap Bar
- Safety Straps
- Straight Dip Station
- Wrist Roller
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.