Hit Fitness Cast Iron Kettlebell | 4kg
HIT FITNESS cast iron kettlebells are made from cast iron or cast steel balls with a large handle attached to the top of the cast iron ball. Kettlebells can be used to perform many types of exercises. Ballistic style training, which combine cardiovascular training, strength training and flexibility training, primarily utilise kettlebells for a variety of exercises.
- HIT FITNESS Cast Iron kettlebells come equipped with ergonomic handles that provide comfort and support to the user which allows athletes to focus on their exercise repetitions.
- HIT FITNESS kettlebells are made from a single piece kettlebell mold. Therefore, there are no welds, weak spots, seams or burns on any of our kettlebells.
- HIT FITNESS cast iron kettlebells are painted black to protect against rust and corrosion.
- Formed with high quality iron.
- The flat base provides extra stability for easier storage. Alternatively, the flat base can also be taken advantage of when performing body weight exercises.
- Permanently engraved weight indicators for fast and long-lasting weight identification.
- The portability of the Kettlebells is an essential feature for fitness users as the Kettlebells can easily be moved and stored in storage units when the workout is complete.
- Perfect for home gym and commercial gym use.
- The handle that is characteristic of the kettlebell is ideally suited for single or dual hand exercise movements.
- Extremely durable and long lasting.
- Solid cast iron kettlebell
- Black Paint Coat
- Uniform handle
- Rust resistant
- Perfectly balanced weight distribution
- Available in weights 4kg-32kg
- Cast Iron Kettlebells can be used for a massive variety of workouts and exercises such as squats, lunges, crunches and presses.
- Commonly known kettlebell lifting exercises like the swing, snatch and Turkish get-up can be easily performed using our HIT FITNESS Cast Iron Kettlebells.
How much does shipping cost?
• €7.95 on standard orders under 30kg.
• €21.95 for irregular shaped items larger than a parcel.
• €39.95 for large and bulky items.
• You can also order online and pick up for FREE.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.