Hit Fitness Air Rower
The commercial rower from Hit Fitness allows you enjoy a full-body, low-impact workout which targets your biceps, triceps, shoulders, legs, forearms, and more.
This state-of-the-art rowing machine is ideal for sports training, cardio fitness, fat burning, and weight loss. The High-Intensity Air Rower’s premium frame is engineered to provide increased reliability to keep every user stable and secure. with a simple flick of gear, you can adjust to 8 levels of resistance on this home rowing machine, so your workout is really tailored to your needs. It allows you to increase or decrease the intensity for efficient and challenging workouts, specific to your very own fitness journey. Completed with an LCD screen panel that allows you to track your progress and fitness goals easily. It tracks speed, distance, time, calories burned, interval training, SPM, and more, to keep you updated on your progress. Built to offer convenience, mobility, and reliability, this rower features a foldable design that allows you to store and move it with greater ease.
- Advanced digital screen display that measures workout time, distance of each row, total distance, rowing time per minute, total strokes, resistance level, average time to finish 500m, watts per stroke, calories burned, heart rate, watt range
- Wireless system doesn't need any powered attachment
- Closely mimics the resistance felt while rowing on water. The faster you row, the more resistance and push-back you’ll get
- Hybrid seating with stable foot placement pedals allows you to row intensively, comfortably, and safely
- A heavy-duty frame and wide stabilizer legs eliminate chaotic side-to-side movement
- Quiet function
- Smooth feel
- Machine folds easily for storage
- Easily adjustable footrest
- Strong reinforced chain
- Premium-quality & durable frame
- Easily adjustable resistance
- Includes 4 customisable rowing programmes, 6 quick start programmes and a free row setting
Need help in choosing the right rowing machine for you? Why not read our Rowing Machine Buying Guide
|Max User Weight||150 kg|
|Dimensions||252 x 52 x 108 cm|
2 yr Warranty
How much does shipping cost?
• €6.95 on standard orders under 30kg.
• €17.95 for irregular shaped items larger than a parcel.
• €30 for large and bulky items.
• You can also order online and pick up for FREE.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 48 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 28 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.