Hit Fitness 25kg Commercial Black Rubber Bumper Plate
HIT Fitness Bumper Plates are Olympic weightlifting plates (sold singly) that are used primarily for resistance, fitness, strength, circuit, and hypertrophy training. HIT Fitness bumper plates are made of 100% rubber. This allows heavy loads to be dropped safely onto platforms and gym floors without causing damage to flooring and reducing the amount of bouncing that occurs the following impact.
- HIT Fitness bumper plates are suitable for both home gym and commercial gym use.
- Highly durable, long-lasting, and performance-oriented bumper plates.
- HIT Fitness bumper plates have been designed specifically to reduce plate bouncing and barbell recoil during high impact exercises.
- The reinforced centre sleeve, that is characteristic of all HIT Fitness bumper plates, allows plates to slide onto barbells with ease whilst also providing protection to the centre of the plate from repeated impact.
- The Diameter of the plates has been rigorously tested so that the barbell is positioned at the most optimal height off of the ground in order to perform exercises in the most comfortable and bio-mechanically safe positions.
- The diameter of all HIT Fitness bumper plates is uniform regardless of the weight.
- Sold Singly
- HIT Fitness bumper plates are made from 100% hard rubber.
- Highly durable and robust rubber.
- The unique diameter of plates.
- Noise reduction and bounce reduction technology.
- Reinforced centre sleeve.
- Plate Widths: 45mm
- Plate Diameter: 510mm
- Diameter of Collar Opening: 2"
- Available in weights 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg, and 25kg.
- HIT Fitness bumper plates are perfect for performing a large number of multi-joint and single-joint movements.
- Exercises such as deadlifts, barbell rows, and overhead shoulder presses in which plates are continuously dropped from a height will benefit most from the use of these plates.
- The anti-bounce technology will reduce exercise technique set-up time between exercise repetitions whilst also preventing the bumper plates from sliding off of the barbell during an exercise set as a result of repeated bouncing.
Need help in choosing the right Weight Plates for you? Why not read our Bumper Plate Buying Guide
How much does shipping cost?
• €7.95 on standard orders under 30kg.
• €21.95 for irregular shaped items larger than a parcel.
• €39.95 for large and bulky items.
• You can also order online and pick up for FREE.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.