Hit Boxing Waterpro Punchbag
A perfect punchbag for boxing and all martial arts. Shocks and hits are absorbed and it imitates the real training feeling.
Whether you're training for fitness or performance, this bag will allow you to train hard. The pear-shaped bag is perfect for knees, kicks, and punches. The smooth feel and durable material mean that no matter your level, this bag can absorb the hits. The welded outer makes for durability and no uncomfortable seams to interfere.
You'll need a screwdriver to open and securely close the valve after input of water to ensure air locking. When you are filling the bag, you can twist out the black plug with a screwdriver. If you have a narrow filter on a hose, you can fill the bag as is. If you don't have a narrow filter, you can remove the clear filter inside by pressing the opposite side of the bag to pop the clear filter out, then use the black attachment in the package to fill with a standard hose. Once filled, be sure to place the filter and plug back in.
A carabiner and rope allow you to easily hang and adjust the height from the ceiling.
Different size bags available for individual preferences
- Welded single-unit outer for strength and durability
- Pear shape for contact points
- Durable synthetic outside
- Inner bladder
- A plastic eye for hanging attachments
- Durable D-shape carabiner
- Rope for adjustable height
- Tight screw valve to input water
- Nozzle to aid water input
- Suitable for uppercuts, hooks, jabs, knees, and all kicks
- Suitable for both recreational and professional use
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Pear-shaped construction
- D Shape Carabiner
- Rope Included
- Air locking valve
- 2-year warranty
- Material: Environmentally friendly PU/PVC
- Colour: Black
- Size/Weight: 50 x 38 cm | 15 kg | M
- Size/Weight: 58 x 46 cm | 55 kg | L
- Size/Weight: 71 x 55 cm | 85 kg | XL
How much does shipping cost?
• €7.95 on standard orders under 30kg.
• €21.95 for irregular shaped items larger than a parcel.
• €39.95 for large and bulky items.
• You can also order online and pick up for FREE.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.