Exigo Leverage Squat
The Exigo Leverage Squat is a specialist dual use machine designed for safe execution of the squat to effectively isolate and develop the hamstrings, quadriceps, and glutes. The Calf raise bar also enables the user to perform calf raises and features circular ends so that resistance bands can be attached. The angled footplate allows the user to squat without putting strain on their lower back and features stainless steel anti-slip plates to ensure secure placement and optimum foot positioning. This machine is made with 100x50x3mm Flat Sided Oval and is fully commercial with a lifetime warranty on the main frame.
- Dual use machine
- Multiple starting positions
- Stainless steel anti slip footplates
- Includes 4 dual storage horns (8 storage points)
- Chrome plated weight horns
- Heavy duty plastic bearing cases
- 38mm ribbed rubber handles with aluminium ends
- Instructional placard with targeted muscles
- High impact feet
- Hidden floor fixing points
- Main frame lifetime warranty
- Polyester powder coated finish
Weight plates are for illustrative purposes only and not included with the product.
|Length:||1798 mm / 71 ''|
|Width:||1809 mm / 72 ''|
|Height:||1733 mm / 63 ''|
|Weight:||154 kg / 340 lbs|
|Max Load:||280 kg / 618 lbs|
|Included Storage Horns:||4 dual / 8 storage points|
|Main Frame:||100x50x3 mm FSO|
|Certification:||EN957 / EN ISO 20957|
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.