Exigo ISO-Lateral Front Pivot Shoulder Press
The Exigo Plate Loaded ISO-Lateral Front Pivot Shoulder Press targets the deltoids and is designed with an angled back pad for improved stability during heavy loads and to also discourage hyper extension of the spine. Independent arm movements allow the user to train each limb simultaneously or separately, as well as loading different weights for each limb if necessary. 38mm rubber ribbed handles provide great comfort and feature caped anodised aluminium ends for additional protection. Optional chrome storage horns with high impact ends are also available to provide storage for weight plates. This machine is made with 100x50x3mm Flat Sided Oval and is fully commercial with a lifetime warranty on the main frame.
- Train both limbs simultaneously or independently
- Adjustable seat with numeric indicators
- Chrome plated weight horns
- Heavy duty plastic bearing cases
- 38mm ribbed rubber handles with aluminium ends
- Instructional placard with targeted muscles
- High impact feet
- Hidden floor fixing points
- Main frame lifetime warranty
- Polyester powder coated finish
Weight plates and storage horns are for illustrative purposes only and not included with the product.
|Length:||1304 mm / 51 ''|
|Width:||1935 mm / 76 ''|
|Height:||1706 mm / 67 ''|
|Weight:||133 kg / 293 lbs|
|Max Load:||200 kg / 441 lbs|
|Optional Storage Horns:||4 single / 4 storage points|
|Main Frame:||100x50x3 mm FSO|
|Certification:||EN957 / EN ISO 20957|
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.