The CE800 was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy-duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish. Its design focuses on convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal.
We are confident that if people enjoy the experience & proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, that they will adhere to a regular exercise routine
The CR800 Semi-Recumbent Bike is the perfect bike for the commercial environment. The step-thru design makes it easy for your clients to get on the bike, and the easy-adjust seat allows them to find the most comfortable position. The console offers multiple programs, most with 40 levels of resistance and enough feedback information to make sure your clients never grow bored of the CR800. The extra-smooth ride comes from the perfect gearing and the integrated generator/flywheel system.
The CT800 is robust and extremely durable, weighing in at over 350 lbs. The combination of the heavy duty steel frame and aluminum console masts & side rails make it comparable to treadmills at much higher price points in the commercial market. The large workout area makes this model very appealing to walkers and runners
• A vertical ratcheting, pop pin engaged seat post and micro adjustments of the seat in the fore/aft direction
• Heart Rate % Profile - There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum (calculated when you enter your age in the programming section of each program)
• A heavy duty 30 lb. flywheel results in more inertia (Revolutions Per Minute & Watt output)
• The dual spring seat is made of high durometer foam, and the pedals are also padded for less stress on your feet
• This unit uses a generator to power the console. Therefore there is no need for an electrical hookup