Hit Fitness Pump Set | 20kg
The Hit Fitness Pump Set is a great piece of home gym equipment for any level of exercise skill. 6 plates come with the bar to make up to 20kg maximum, meaning this piece can be used for a wide range of exercises including curls, shoulder press, floor press, front raise, thrusters and so many more. Ergonomically designed, the bar has a rubber feel on the touchpoints allowing it to feel comfortable when performing front squats, back squats, thrusters, and hip thrusters.
The plates in the pack are squared so they will not roll when left on the floor and have a rubber outer, meaning they will not clank against each other, will not make undue noise when placed on floors and also will protect your floor against knocks.
This pump set will allow you to do thorough workouts from home and as suggested in the name; get your muscles pumping!
- Adjustable weight up to 20kg allowing for a wide range of exercises
- Soft touchpoints for comfort when lifting
- 2 spring collars fit tightly on the bar to keep the weight plates sturdy
- Handles on the weight plates to allow for ease of movement and extra exercises
- Strong and durable design to hold up against knocks and drops
- 1" (25.4mm) in diameter.
- Total weight: 20kg
- Barbell included
- Weight plates included: 2 x 5kg, 2 x 2.5kg and 2 x 1.25kg
- 2 spring collars included
- Barbell Material: Plastic and metal with rubber coating
Need help in choosing the right Barbell for you? Why not read our Barbell Buying Guide
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.