Align Pilates C8-Pro Studio Pilates Reformer
The C8-Pro is the ultimate C Series reformer, featuring an oversize aluminium profile & foot bar and all new 8 PU wheel carriage system for the quietest and lowest maintenance ride available. Like all 2020 Align-Pilates commercial reformers the C8-Pro features our new patent pending Rapid change (RC) spring bar for the easiest and quickest adjustment on the market.
Many Pilates professionals choose their reformer based on the ride characteristics and the biggest determinant of that is the number and type of wheels. The C8-Pro features 8 wheels which are designed to give a quieter and softer ride. As its easy to store/stack, this is perfect for any Studio looking to save space!
- Class-leading travel – 106.5cm
- Improved anodized aluminium runners with a 8 PU wheel carriage for super quiet and maintenance free ride
- Oversized foot bar & lowered pivot point for extra solid feel. Lockable foot bar with 4 positions, including flat.
- Rapid rope length adjustment system that adjusts both ropes simultaneously, with 7 rope length variations
- Height adjustable feet for perfect alignment. Choice of heights, either standard 26cm height or 44cm with optional leg extensions.
- Improved 3 position headrest. Removable & lockable shoulder rests with new off-centered shoulder pads to give a choice of two different widths.
- Space-saving – The C8-Pro can be wheeled for ease of movement and storage. It can also be stacked or “free stand” when used with the optional free standing legs or leg extensions.
|Dimensions||239.5 x 66 x 26cm|
|Includes||Springs, Ropes & Handles|
|Maximum User Weight||150kg|
|Carriage Size||58 x 91.5cm|
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.