Hit Fitness G12 Indoor Exercise Bike
The Hit Fitness G12 Indoor Cycling Bike gives you a challenging exercise experience while enjoying an incredibly smooth and stable ride. There’s virtually no maintenance with the belt drive mechanism, and you'll feel the difference from your very first workout. Adjust the intensity of your exercise bike with the convenient tension knob. Press down the emergency knob to stop spinning immediately. Anti-slip pedals with adjustable toe cages and straps make your cycling much safer. Heavy-duty commercial grade steel frame and crank.
The G12 IndoorBike features an intelligent LCD monitor that tracks your speed, time, distance, and calories burned while you are cycling. Giving you lots of variability in the types of workouts you choose. This bike is ergonomically designed with your comfort and safety in mind. Its adjustable seat and handlebars are carefully designed to prevent you from experiencing back stiffness, strains, and muscle aches. With our Indoor Cycling Bike, you will experience a complete cardio routine right from the comfort of your home. With easy-to-follow assembly instructions, you can rest assured your new home routine will rival any gym cardio workout.
- Engaging workouts
- Adjustable resistance
- Intelligent LCD display
- Comfortable seating
- Semi-Commercial Grade bike
- Quieter than a chain driven spin bike
Need help in choosing the right exercise bike for you? Why not read our Exercise Bike Buying Guide
|Max User Weight||150 kg|
|Dimensions||130 × 56 × 131 cm|
|Flywheel Weight||5.5 kg + 3kg clump weight|
|Console||LCD Console, feedback - Scan, Distance, Speed, Time, Calories|
|Pulse||Yes - Handlebars|
|Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
|Warranty||1 Yr Home or Semi-Commercial Warranty
* It's recommended that your Home Gym Equipment is kept indoors, away from moisture and dust. For electrical/battery operated machines, it is recommended that they are not stored or used in sheds/garages/covered patio areas or near water. Failure to do so may void the warranty with the manufacturer.
Please Note: Due to the dimensions and weight of this machine, it is only available to be delivered to the ground floor.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.