Hit Fitness Rubber Radial Olympic Weight Discs | 10kg
- HIT Fitness rubber radial Olympic weight plates come equipped with a unique rubber coating which encloses the entire plate. This rubber coating protects the plates from repeated impact and provides protection for the flooring the plates are used on.
- The HIT Fitness unique rubber coating also reduces the noise of plates bumping together which often occurs when using steel or iron weight plates.
- The HIT Fitness unique rubber coating is also designed to protect against rust which commonly accumulates over time when using iron and steel weight plates.
- All HIT Fitness plates are produced with a reinforced centre with the intention of protecting the plates and making it easier to move the plate on and off of the barbell by reducing friction.
- Our unique rubber radial plate design provides tri-grip options which enable users to perform barbell exercises and exercises independently of a barbell
- Hit Fitness rubber radial Olympic weight plates are also designed to make moving weight plates on and off of barbells much easier by providing multiple gripping options on the plates themselves.
- These radial Olympic weight plates can also be used independent of a barbell for exercises such as Russian twists, side lateral raises, front raises, and plate raises
- The textured rubber handles provide athletes with additional grip when performing exercises independent of barbells such as plate raises and lateral raises.
- Sold Singly
- Radial Olympic weight plate.
- Suitable for Olympic barbells.
- Black in colour.
- Durable rubber-coated finish.
- Textured rubber tri-grip options.
- Reinforced centre.
- Available in weights 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg, and 25kg.
- These radial Olympic weight plates can be used for traditional barbell multi-joint (compound) and single-joint (isolation) movements such as barbell rows, squats, deadlifts, bench press and overhead press.
- These radial Olympic weight plates can be used independent of barbell movements for exercises such as Russian twists, side lateral raises, front raises, and plate raises which do not require a barbell or additional equipment.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.