Hit Fitness Slam Ball With Grips | 10kg
A slam ball is a weighted, rubber-coated ball that will not bounce following high-impact.
- HIT FITNESS slam balls are designed specifically to prevent bouncing following high impact slamming exercises.
- Slam balls allow individuals to perform exercises and move through ranges of motion at speeds that are simply impossible to reach with traditional gym equipment such as barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, or machines.
- HIT FITNESS slam balls come equipped with a durable strong rubber shell.
- The durable design of HIT FITNESS slam balls means they can be thrown against walls or the ground at high impact speeds without any damage occurring to the ball or the surface at which the ball is being thrown.
- The strong interior filling which is characteristic of HIT FITNESS slam balls allows them to maintain their shape even after experiencing continuous impact and abuse.
- Ideal for home gym and commercial gym use.
- The signature HIT FITNESS textured rubber casing ensures that athletes have optimal grip whilst performing exercise movements.
- Slam Balls
- Available in weights 4kg-10kg - increasing in 1kg increments
- Available in weights 12kg, 15kg, 18kg, and 20kg
- Standard 23cm diameter size for all slam ball weights
- Designed to withstand repeated impact and abuse
- Bounce resistant
- Made with high-quality durable rubber
- Perfect for home gym and commercial gym use
- Our HIT FITNESS slam balls have been designed specifically for performing slams, overhead throws, lunges and functional bodyweight exercises.
- Slam balls can be used for plyometric weight training purposes in order to increase explosive power in athletes.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.