Hit Fitness G7 PRO Indoor Exercise Bike
The G7 PRO Indoor Cycle by Hit Fitness is a high-quality, belt-driven studio exercise bike. This stylish indoor exercise bike gives you a precise & fluid workout in the comfort of your own home. The bike has an ergonomically designed saddle with adjustable handlebars, so you can set them to your own requirements to maximize your comfort level during your workout.
The belt-driven G7 PRO exercise bike uses a durable belt to transfer motion from the pedals to the flywheel, offering a quieter and smoother operation, while a chain-driven exercise bike employs a metal chain for the same purpose, potentially generating more noise and requiring more maintenance.
The G7 PRO has a very sturdy and robust frame and can support users with a weight of up to 130kg. Engineered for performance, the large 18kg flywheel provides a smooth road biking-like experience.
- Endless Power: The Hit Fitness G7 PRO Indoor Cycling Bike has the advantage of generating its own power and doesn't require electricity.
- Smooth Cycling: The large 18kg flywheel provides a smooth road biking-like experience.
- Ergonomically Designed: The bike has an ergonomically designed saddle with adjustable handlebars, so you can set them to your own requirements to maximize your comfort level during your workout.
- LED Console: The LED Console can display: Time, Speed, Distance, Calories,Pulse
- Warranty: 1 year home warranty
Need help choosing the right exercise bike? Why not read our Exercise Bike Buying Guide
|Max User Weight
|101 x 22.5 x 84.5 cm
|LED Console, Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Pulse
|Yes - Handlebars
|Water Bottle Holder
|1 Yr Home Warranty
* It's recommended that your Home Gym Equipment is kept indoors, away from moisture and dust. For electrical/battery operated machines, it is recommended that they are not stored or used in sheds/garages/covered patio areas or near water. Failure to do so may void the warranty with the manufacturer.
Please Note: Due to the dimensions and weight of this machine, it is only available to be delivered to the ground floor.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.