Xterra TRX3500 Folding Treadmill
The Xterra TRX3500 Folding Treadmill is a reliable and robust cardio machine and, thanks to its features and affordable price, is also an ideal option an for home use.
This folding treadmill combines all the convenience of a treadmill for home use, with a "home gym friendly" size, but also has a potent motor capable of achieving 3.0 CHP (Continuous Horsepower). This is means that this treadmill can operate at 3.0 CHP for a prolonged period of time, and not only at a peak. This is one of highest capacities among treadmills.
The Xterra Fitness TRX3500 incline treadmill is the perfect combination of an attractive exterior, a solid mechanical foundation and handy features like a max incline of 12° and a 6.5" Console to help you track your progress.
- Handlebar speed & incline controls
- XTRA Soft cushioned shock absorption deck
- 2 Custom Program Options
- MP3 Jack & Speakers
- Folds up easily with Lift Assist frame design
|Max. Speed||18 km/h|
|Max. User Weight||150 kg|
|Running Area||51 x 153 cm|
|Motor Power||3 CHP|
|Incline||0 - 12 %|
|Console||Blue Backlit 6.5" Console|
|Heart Rate||EKG Grip Pulse|
What is iFit?
|Dimension||196 x 90 x 142 cm|
|Warranty||10 yr Motor, 2 yr Parts and labour|
* It's recommended that your Home Gym Equipment is kept indoors, away from moisture and dust. For electrical/battery operated machines, it is recommended that they are not stored or used in sheds/garages/covered patio areas or near water. Failure to do so may void the warranty with the manufacturer.
Please Note: Due to the dimensions and weight of this machine, it is only available to be delivered to the ground floor.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.