Spirit Fitness C-Series CE800 Elliptical
The CE800 was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy-duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish. Its design focuses on convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal.
- The CE800 is designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind
- We are confident that if people enjoy the experience š proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, that they will adhere to a regular exercise routine
- This model is very appealing to someone that values a smooth ride and extensive data feedback
- A turbo Cooling fan is standard on the CE800 elliptical trainer. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes
- Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate
- Our pedals have 2° of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout
- Dual rollers on each pedal arm for a sturdier base; the rollers are shielded for safety
- Generator powered console means there is no need for electricity
- C-safe Power and Communication capabilities for A/V control
- Console: Large Blue-LED Matrix, 20-Character LED Message Center, LED Heart Rate Bar, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Turbo Cooling Fan
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Fit Test, HR, Constant Power, Custom
- Drive Train: Integrated Generator
- Pedals: Oversized w/ 2-Degree Inversion
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
Should you wish to purchase flooring visit our Gym Flooring Category >
|Max. Weight||150 kg|
|Dimensions||198 x 71 x 170 cm|
|Stride Length||51 cm|
|Incline||1 - 40 %|
|Console||Large Blue-LED Matrix|
|Pulse||EKG Grip Pulse, Chest Belt|
|Warranty||2 years Frame/Motor lifetime, Electronics (Excludes batteries) 2 months and wear parts 6 months. Full Commercial. Unlimited use per day in a suitable Home / Commercial environment.|
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.