Sole E25 Elliptical Cross Trainer
The SOLE E25's fluid natural motion is ensured by a whisper-quiet drive system that functions in both forward and reverse motion. The E25 is engineered for an extremely smooth feel, even with increased resistance for when you want a more challenging workout. Oversized foot pedals situated at a 2 ° inward angle sustain your body's natural position and reduce the impact on the joints and muscles.
- Different workouts to challenge all fitness levels
- Smoothest ride of any elliptical in its class
- Best technology integration
- True no-impact total body workout
- Speakers, audio and cooling fan
- Bluetooth speaker
- Bluetooth heart rate monitor
- Integrated tablet holder - gives you the freedom to use your smart devices to watch shows or follow your workout routines
- USB Charging Port
- Pair the Sole Fitness App with your equipment to design your workout plan and track your progress.
- View workout data on your mobile phone while working out and afterwards.
The E25's power incline feature offers additional resistance and variable positions, allowing you to individually target major lower body muscle groups while the articulating handles provide upper body exercise for a total body workout. The Sole E25 comes with a wireless chest strap, or use the built-in hand pulse grips to monitor your heart rate.
|Max. Weight||150 kg|
|Dimensions||179 x 60 x 180 cm|
|Stride Length||50.8 cm|
|Incline||1 - 20 %|
|Console||6.5" LCD Screen|
|Pulse||EKG Grip Pulse|
|Warranty||5 Years Parts, 3 Years Labour. Home Use, up to 2hrs use per day in a suitable Home environment. Light Commercial, up to 3hrs use per day in a suitable Home / Light Commercial environment
* It's recommended that your Home Gym Equipment is kept indoors, away from moisture and dust. For electrical/battery operated machines, it is recommended that they are not stored or used in sheds/garages/covered patio areas or near water. Failure to do so may void the warranty with the manufacturer.
Please Note: Due to the dimensions and weight of this machine, it is only available to be delivered to the ground floor.
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.