InBody Body Composition Analyser 970 Package
The InBody Body Composition Analyser 970 Package is equipped with state-of-the-art 3MHz technology and new ergonomic design to better suit patients with different conditions and medical specialties than ever before.
Features and Benefits
- InBody’s Accurate 3 MHz Measurement Technology The InBody Body Composition Analyser 970 Package became the first to utilize the 3MHz frequency, which enables the precise measurement in diverse subjects. Furthermore, the 3MHz technology also ensures the measurement stability in all range of frequencies regardless of test environment.
- 7 Different Result Sheets for In-Depth Analysis Provides 7 different result sheets to fulfill all the needs of our researchers. Evaluation, research, comparison, visceral fat, body composition (for children), and body water result sheet are available.
- Age Specific Evaluation by InBody Big Data InBody provides body composition evaluation by age, based on globally accumulated InBody Big Data. With this, a comprehensive analysis is provided so that you can compare your data to the data of the young age group (T-score) and the same age group (Z-score)
- Innovative Design The InBody Body Composition Analyser 970 Package delivers a new seamless look with the premise of detail. The concave head design protects the privacy of the subject during measurement while also enhancing user’s visibility. Stainless electrodes and enhanced footplate improve conductivity and allow weight measurement up to 300kg. With four corner loadcells, your measurement starts right after step on the device.
- Accurate 3MHz High-Frequency Measurement Technology The higher the frequency, the more difficult it is to control the frequency in the human body which results in an unstable impedance measurement. The InBody Body Composition Analyser 970 Package overcame this limitation and applied the world’s first 3MHz frequency which penetrates through our cell membranes even better.
- Smart InBody Measurement The ID recognition process can be performed quickly and with ease by using the InBody Band, Fingerprint, or Barcode scanner.
- In-depth Abdominal Analysis Integrated with the world’s first portable BIA abdominal fat analyzer, Yscope, In particular, it has a correlation of more than 90% with CT, and the non-invasive method enables accurate and convenient measurement within 10 seconds. It provides specialized indicators for abdominal obesity research, including obesity, endocrine diseases, and metabolic diseases.
- Dimensions: 614.1(W) x 963.8(L) x 1239.3(H): mm
- Dimensions Yscope: 126.7(W) × 269.3(L) × 63.5(H) : mm
- Dimensions Charging Cradle: 260(W) × 260(L) × 790(H) : mm
- Equipment Weight: 46kg
- Display Type: 1280 x 800 10.1inch
- Test Duration: About 90 seconds
- Operation Environment: 10~40°C (50~104'F), 30~75% RH, 70~106kPa
- Charing Voltage: DC 5.0V
- Storage Environment: 10~70°C (14~158'F) ,10~80% RH, 50~106kPa (No Condensation)
- Weight Range: 5~300kg
- Equipment Weight Yscope: 0.3kg
- Equipment Weight Charging Cradle: 2.5kg
- Color: White
- Age Range: 3~99 years
- Height Range: 95~220cm
Brochure / Documentation
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.