InBody Body Composition Analyser 570 Package
The InBody Body Composition Analyser 570 Package goes beyond traditional body composition analysis. It not only analyzes how much fat and muscle you have, but it also measures your Total Body Water and divides it into Intracellular Water and Extracellular Water- values important for understanding a user’s fluid distribution in medical, wellness, or fitness contexts.
With these water values, you can identify and track inflammation, swelling, and even injuries with ECW/TBW Analysis while monitoring how this ratio changes over time with the Body Composition History chart.
Features and Benefits
- 45 Second Tests Quick and easy body composition test.
- NO ESTIMATIONS Only impedance is used to calculate your results; no statistical data needed
- HISTORY Tracks changes on the Body Composition History chart on the result sheet.
- LEAN MASS Provides lean mass values for each body segment in pounds.
- BODY WATER Divides Total Body Water into Intracellular Water and Extracellular.
- BODY FAT Provides segmental fat and visceral fat analysis
- Dimensions: 522 x 893 x 1113 (L x W x H ) : mm
- Height Range: 95 – 220 cm
- Equipment Weight: 24 kg
- Database: 100,000 results (if member ID is utilized)
- Frequencies: 5, 50, 500 kHz
- Test Duration: 45 seconds
- Weight Range: 10 – 250 kg
- Age Range: 3-99 years
- Accessories: InBody Result Sheets, USB Thumb Drive, InBody Tissue
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Compatible Printers: Laser/Inkjet PCL 3 or above and SPL
- Measurements: 15 impedance measurements, 3 frequencies at each of the 5 segments (Right Arm, Left Arm, Trunk, Right Leg, Left Leg)
- Additional Features: Lookin’Body 120 and Lookin’Body Web Compatible, Touchscreen, Voice Guidance System, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Connectivity, Security Access Code
- Outputs: Standard Outputs Weight, Total Body Water, Dry Lean Mass, Lean Body Mass, Body Fat Mass, Skeletal Muscle Mass, Body Mass Index, Percent Body Fat, Segmental Lean Analysis, Body Composition History, Body Fat-Lean Body Mass Control, Basal Metabolic Rate, Impedance at each segment/frequency
- Additional Outputs: Intracellular Water, Extracellular Water, ECW/TBW Analysis, Visceral Fat Level, Segmental Fat Analysis
Brochure / Documentation
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside/driveway delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.