Hit Fitness PWR60 Fixed Half Rack
The Hit Fitness PWR60 Fixed Half Rack offers a smaller footprint in comparison to a full power rack but must be floor fixed. This rack is ideal for squatting, benching, pull-ups, and more with additional attachments. The rear uprights can provide up to 6 points of storage for weight plates. Perfect for professional sports clubs, commercial gyms, or personal trainers. J-Hooks are included as standard.
- J Hooks Included: 2 pairs of J-Hooks are included with the base unit. Our heavy-duty plastic core provides ultimate barbell protection.
- Integrated Pull-Up Bar: The top joining arm provides a pull-up station on your rack.
- Box Section (60 x 60 x 3 mm): Heavy-duty 2.36" x 2.36" x 0.11" (60 x 60 x 3 mm) thick square laser cut steel uprights backed by an industry leading Lifetime Warranty.
- Westside Hole Spacing: 26 points of adjustment with 1" (25 mm) Westside hole spacing for precise adjustments.
- Note: Attachments and accessories such as Bar storage, Landmine, Target Board, Single Loop, Branding Plate, Olympic Bars, and Weight Horns/Plates are for demonstration purposes only and are not included with the product.
Need help in choosing the right power rack for you? Why not read our Power Rack Buying Guide
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 49" x 34" x 85" (1250 x 873 x 2149 mm)
- Maximum Load Capacity: 450 kg (992 lbs)
- Weight: 79 kg (174 lbs)
- Warranty: Mainframe lifetime warranty
- Warning: This product must be fitted to a solid floor using appropriate fixings.
Attachments for PWR60 Series Racks
|Dip Attachment||Landmine / Core Plate||Safety Spot Arms (Pair)|
|HIT FITNESS Home Olympic Weight Bar | 7ft||HIT FITNESS Olympic Bar 7' Mens 20kg | Semi Commercial||HIT FITNESS 7' Black Coated Olympic Bar 20kg | Commercial|
How much does shipping cost?
• €6.95 on standard orders under 30kg.
• €17.95 for irregular shaped items larger than a parcel.
• €30 for large and bulky items.
• You can also order online and pick up for FREE.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 48 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 28 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.