Alpha Champ Triple Trampoline | Lateral Rebound Trainer
The Alpha Champ® LRT-Triple trampoline is a powerful training device for top and ambitious athletes and perfect for modern gyms and sports facilities. With its wide variety of training options, users can achieve a personal advantage in athletic competitions – whether in skiing, ball sports, or martial arts!
The Lateral Rebound Trainer maximizes the advantages of classic trampoline training and lateral movements by combining them into one innovative training device.
The Alpha Champ has been developed together with Pro Athletes and leading European Sports Scientists, has received great feedback, and is used by world-class teams to become faster, fitter, and stronger.
- 3 inclined, symmetrical arranged, hexagon-shaped trampolines
- High-quality studio equipment
- Wheels for easy handling and storage
- Developed with Euro tramp and University of Vienna
- The side jumping surfaces have a double folding mechanism and can be easily unlocked and folded up towards each other to save space.
- Certification by TUV-SUD
- The innovative design of the trampoline offers an enormous variety of training options for individual full-body training and delivers measurable results.
- Especially used for performance training, training therapy, prevention, and rehabilitation.
- Increases balance, stability, and jumping power.
- Inter/Intramuscular coordination.
- Prevents injuries.
- Easy on joints – Rehabilitation training.
- Strengthens the core muscles.
- Stabilizes the joints.
- Improves sensorimotor function.
- Activates the cardiovascular system.
- Quicker recovery after injuries.
- Not only intense and effective but also a lot of fun to train.
- Burn more calories over a shorter period of time.
- Frame Material: Stainless steel
- Maximum User Weight: 120 kg (265 lbs)
- Dimension (L x W x H): 94" x 45" x 53" (240 x 115 x 135 cm)
- Folded Dimension (L x H): 46.9" x 42.9"(119 x 109 cm)
- Folded Footprint: Less than 11 sq ft(1 sq m)
- Weight: 40 kg (88 lbs)
- Warranty information: Stainless steel frames 5 years, Trampoline bed and frame pads for 2 years, Rubber springs for 2 years
How much does shipping cost?
• Small standard parcels: €7.95
• Small Irregular shaped parcels: €13.95
• Medium Irregular shaped parcels: €21.95
• Large Irregular shaped parcels: €29.95
• Heavy (>30kg) standard parcels: €49.95
• Heavy (>30kg) Irregular parcels: €59.95
• Oversized / Bulky Items: €79.95
• You can also order online and select Pick up for FREE collection at our Showroom.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 72 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
We will hold collection items for 14 days.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 90 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.