Align Pilates M8-Pro Maple Pilates Reformer
The M8-Pro Maple Pilates Reformer is designed to marry classical styling - thanks to its solid North American maple build - with contemporary functionality.
The M8-Pro offers refined performance, whilst offering extensive adjustability, a luxurious oversize carriage, and 104cm travel of smooth and silent travel!
The M8-Pro has been designed for studio, rehab, or private use, with the innovative design offering a host of easy adjustments to provide complete flexibility in use.
The M8-Pro uses Align Pilates' new rapid change spring bar so that the spring bar can be adjusted with the springs attached with one hand, without the need to move a separate carriage stopper.
The reformer comes complete with a removable maple standing platform, and now features storage hooks for a gondola pole and removable off-centered shoulder rests for a choice of shoulder-width positions. An upholstered jump board is also available, which is interchangeable with the standing platform and the M8-Pro can accept a Half Cadillac, converting into a completely flatbed with a two-part platform extender/mattress converter.
- 104cm of smooth silent travel from the 8 PU wheel system
- North American Solid Maple Frame
- Rapid change spring bar with 4 spring bar positions, for the fastest & easiest spring bar adjustment on the market
- Widest carriage on the market at 67cm for greater comfort
- 3 position headrest
- 5 nickel-plated quality music wire springs in 3 different strengths
- Locking foot bar with 4 positions including completely flat
- Quick and safe simultaneous rope adjustment system
- Risers fold down for use with half Cadillac – M8-Pro Pilates Reformer with a Half Cadillac
- Patented silent pulleys with silent design ropes & double loop handles
- Solid maple rope risers with easy rope height adjustment
- Silent foot strap with fluffy
- Includes removable standing platform & storage hooks for a gondola pole
- CE Tested. Independently tested to EN ISO 20957-1:2013 (see the full report here)
- CE Test – Attestation of Conformity
- Maximum User Weight: 150 kg (330.69 lbs)
- Dimensions (L x W): 98.03" x 29.92" (249 x 76 cm)
- Weight: 80 kg (176.37 lbs)
How much does shipping cost?
• €6.95 on standard orders under 30kg.
• €17.95 for irregular shaped items larger than a parcel.
• €30 for large and bulky items.
• You can also order online and pick up for FREE.
Please note that deliveries of large items are a kerbside delivery service only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a property.
How long does it take?
• The majority of our orders are delivered in 2 to 3 business days.
• Larger / Bulkier Orders can take up to 7 days.
You will receive updates from us during the processing and picking of your order. Once it is ready for delivery with our courier you will receive one last update from us letting you know.
All orders are being handled by our third party courier partner, and you will be notified by them, by email or text, of your delivery date when they receive your order for despatch.
See our shipping information page.
At checkout select the Pick Up option.
The majority of orders are ready for collection within 48 hours. Please wait for your "Ready to Pick Up" notification to come and collect your order from our warehouse at Unit 4 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Dublin 22.
Please ensure your mode of transport is suitable for the size of the items you order.
See our click and collect page for more information.
You have 28 days to return your order from the date of delivery. Please see more information on our returns policy page.